All 6 art Reviews

yes men yes men

i bet somebody likes aphex twin.

linda-mota responds:

Yes I do actually! Haha!

Creation Creation

i dig your work. great use of color all around.

does that silver thread represent what i think it does?

YouAreNotAlone responds:

Thanx)
Well, it's kind of a chain. This char got quite an epic story and this silver chain reflects the part when she resurrected her dead friend by plasing a "demon" into his lifeless body. As a result of her reckless actions, he turns into a strange monstrous hybrid with an unstable personality, and she, feeling guilty and responcible for him, use this thing to control what remains of her friend, while she's searching for a way to cure him... or put out of misery.

The Wolf and the Fox The Wolf and the Fox

well . . .

i won't even comment on the subject matter, however, i am curious as to how/why in the fuck there are two sets of nuts pressed against each other. this is an anatomical impossibility. no creature has its anus located between cock and balls. stop being stupid. that is; unless this top creature in fact has two separately colored sacks. in which case i pretend to support your artsyness or whatever.

insert quarter; try again.

The Power Of Creation The Power Of Creation

i've been looking over your work, quite impressive stuff. you have developed quite the style. though, i can't be all kiss ass. i realize the nature of this piece but there is one thing that spoils it a little for me, and another which might require a little bit of explanation.

1) the torso looks too stretched, like she's sporting a 12-pack of abs. though the width of it works for her frame.
2) the face. her mouth looks kinda like that of a fish, and i would see it more as the intended awe if not for the gap in features left by the minimalist nose, for which the eyes and eyebrows appear to be misweighted.

i'm mostly nit-picking at the balance of the features. newgrounds could definatley do with more of this type of art, and less dicks and memes. cute at first, but you can only beat that dead horse for so long.

Nondual responds:

Thanks, this is actually a really good critique. I completed this work about a year and a half ago, and have wanted to go back and do some touch ups, especially since I've gotten a lot better. Your constructive comment has helped me see what I need to work on, and I've already started. I might have actually finished the touch ups last night if my computer hadn't crashed T_T.

DMT Mantra DMT Mantra

Holy fuck dude

how the hell do you not have any comments?

though i suspect you, much like i, don't really give a fuck about that type of thing. which is why i'm posting under this image. your eye for detail is really quite astounding. it far exceeds that of my own. having looked your work over; we no doubt share a similar 'affliction'. fancy what one finds when one goes looking, am i right?

Ikarus777 responds:

thank you much! Comments are always great and even though a picture is worth a thousand words some times silence can be louder. Thank you for your compliments and kind words! You and I suffer the affliction that has brought beauty and desire to the world for century's over, beauty in the details.

Coming Forth Coming Forth

confusing just so happens to be my middle name

well no shit...

i'm tempted to challenge you on the inspiration being overly confusing. though i largely suspect that its simply something you'd rather not say. as is usually the case with anything drawn from the self.

suffice to say this curiosity made me look over the rest of you work, and this is indeed the oddball. as such, the curiosity stands (though doubtfully). do me a favor and look at my submission before you decide whether or not you want to reply to this. i'm not sure if you'll get why i want you to do that or not, but it has nothing to do with scouting, votes, or views.

amyrenee responds:

Thanks for the review!
I looked over your art submissions. Very interesting. There is definitely a lot of symbolism and a lot of it I don't quite understand. Your artwork is very complex but I like it. :D

And as for this picture being confusing... well I guess it is supposed to symbolize the conscience of a person and how when revealed it can be beautiful but as well, it can be a demon. :D